My business policies mirror my personal beliefs. Be kind. Be reasonable. Treat people the way you want to be treated. I find that when I do these things, people generally do the same for me. Please contact me if you have any questions about these business policies.
- Items listed for sale are in stock, but may require some assembly and finishing prior to shipping. You can expect orders to ship within 4 business days unless I let you know otherwise.
- I sometimes have to travel for my full time job, and I am a one-person business. If it looks like I’ll need more than 4 business days to ship your order, I will contact you.
- All shipments are made via USPS Priority Mail, which should arrive in 2 to 3 days from the date it is shipped.
- All shipments require insurance, which will be included with the quoted shipping costs.
- I ship only to U.S. addresses. With the demands of my full time job, I’m unable to spend the time navigating international shipping issues. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Returns and Exchanges
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact me within 7 days of delivery to arrange for a return or exchange.
- Items being returned or exchanged must be received by Studio McManus within 30 days of original delivery.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs with insurance.
Repairs and Replacement
- Chains break. Earrings get lost. Stuff happens.
- I handle these issues on a case by case basis, with the goal of being kind and reasonable.
- If an item breaks within 30 days of receipt, I’ll handle the repair at no charge.
- After 30 days, contact me with the issue and I’ll see what I can do to help.
- If you lose a single earring, I may be able to sell you a single mate, but this is not guaranteed. Please understand that a replacement single earring will most likely NOT be a perfect match in color to the original.
The Nature of Handmade and Custom Orders
- Items are made and finished by hand. You can expect differences between the item you receive and the photographs shown on this website.
- Patinas and other colorations are most likely to be different from the photographs.
- Please keep this in mind and treasure the unique piece you receive.
- I generally do not take custom orders, but I will consider requests that are based on my current line of work.
- Feel free to ask for a different chain length. I can generally accommodate this request.
- Orders shipped to a Florida address will be charged 6.5% sales tax.
Please contact me directly for wholesale policies and catalog.